Thank you for considering Lake Wylie Family Chiropractic for your family’s health concerns. We take pride in the fact that Dr. Hartley has been voted Chiropractor of the Year five times and earned many other distinctions in our community and in his profession. If you are looking for a provider who is extremely well-qualified, well-educated, focused on his patients, provides the most effective and conservative care and who loves helping people obtain a better quality of life, then this office could be a great fit for you.Want to get started?
- Look into Dr. Hartley’s credentials and also our Services Offered to make sure that this office offers the kind of care and services you seek.
- Call our office at 803-831-6500 to set up an appointment. He tends to book out a week or two in advance so call as soon as you think you may want to get started. If it is an emergency, let the receptionist know and she’ll do what she can to help you.
- COMPLETE THE NEW PATIENT ON-LINE FORM HERE. The information you fill in will be sent directly to our office; speed up your office visit; and will help us to better serve your healthcare needs. Please take a moment to completely fill out the form, and upon completion of all form categories, click the [Submit] button at the bottom of the form.
- You’ll notice that the form is very thorough. We thank you for taking the time to complete the ON-LINE NEW PATIENT FORM to the best of your ability. Of course, your information will be treated with the utmost privacy (see our PRIVACY POLICIES HERE). We are currently working on a “Patient Portal” that will make secure communication between you and your doctor easier and more secure.
- Look at the Contact Us tab to confirm our location, view the map, etc. before you come for the first time. You can even use your smartphone to get directions ported directly into it. (Mapquest also does a great job of finding us.)
- Dress comfortably and arrive early for your appointment to turn in your paperwork (or fill it out). Be ready to have a thorough exam and a pleasant experience! We here in the Lake Wylie Family Chiropractic family are pleased to serve you!
What insurance do you take? We are participating providers with all major insurance companies, including Medicare. There are very few, smaller companies, in which we don’t participate. When you call for your appointment, confirm that we are participating in your network.
Will I have to keep coming forever? We know there are some chiropractors who have the reputation for having patients come back for months on end. Dr. Hartley believes that if he can help your condition, it will be evident in just a few visits. He’ll tell you what he thinks is going on, how he plans to address it and then he’ll take it visit by visit to determine if/when you need another treatment. Many people respond quickly to his attentive and thorough care and find that they are happy and on their way before they know it. While there are some conditions that are not an “instant fix”, to be sure, just be confident that Dr. Hartley will gauge your treatment on how you specifically respond and on what you need, not on some pre-determined set number of visits.
When are you open? Because we know that people often have demanding work and family schedules, we offer longer opening times than many health care offices.